All it takes is kindness :) - By Scout

Yesterday, a group of men came to our house to tell Atticus that Tom Robinson has to move to the Maycomb jail. Jem got worried about Atticus, so we sneaked out of the house and followed our dad to the town center. Then we saw another group of men arguing with Atticus. I was so scared for my dad that I couldn't stand him being alone against that crowd. So I went there, dad told us to leave, but of course we didn't. I realized that that group of people was different from the one that came to my house (awkward). Then, I saw Mr. Cunningham and asked him to say "hey" to his son, he said he will. After that, he told everyone to leave and guess what? They did :D I was kind to him and in return he was kind to me. I am glad everything turned out well, that was easy, pheww...

No comments:

Post a Comment